1. Questions contained in structured job interviews should be based on _____________
A. job analysis
B. job design
C. job specialization
D. job utilization
2. A process in which individuals are evaluated as they participate in a series of situations that resemble what they might be called upon to handle on the job is known as a/an_____________
A. Management training seminar.
B. Executive development program.
C. In-basket exercise.
D. Assessment center
3. If your primary objective for a performance appraisal is to give employees developmental feedback, which of the following appraisal methods should you use?
A. trait method
B. results method
C. behavior method
D. attitudinal method
4. Outplacement services are_____________
A. useful methods of attracting individuals into a career
B. designed to help terminated employees find a job elsewhere
C. rarely given to executive employees
D. vital parts of any career management system
5. Transnational teams tend to be _____________
A. focused on projects that span multiple countries
B. comprised of members with generalized skills
D. comprised of members from the same region
6. Which of the following compensation systems does not focus employee efforts on outcomes that are beneficial to both themselves and the organization as a whole?
A. profit-sharing plans
B. employee stock ownership plans
C. hourly based pay systems
D. skill-based pay systems
1.A 2.D 3.C 4.B 5.A 6.C